Author Topic: Biden - report card  (Read 11100 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Biden - report card
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 11:39:18 AM »
Lame response Jake. Just lame. You gave no substance and sounded like a sensational news reporter. Disappointed.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 11:51:13 AM »
I feel that by this time next year, Kamala will be the president. And even though that doesn't make me happy initially, it makes me hopeful for 2024 as she has no chance of getting elected into the office.

Because she's black, or because she's a woman? Or some other reason that I'm missing?

Nice, rob.  :bonk: because of her far left ideology that even moderate liberals will not support
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:37:16 PM by Jake »
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 03:25:53 PM »
Lame response Jake. Just lame. You gave no substance and sounded like a sensational news reporter. Disappointed.
+1

You spun us all up, asking for a grade, and then you come back with that?  Are you hoping Trump runs in 2024 and gets back in office?  Please tell me you're not.

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2021, 03:38:17 AM »
I feel that by this time next year, Kamala will be the president. And even though that doesn't make me happy initially, it makes me hopeful for 2024 as she has no chance of getting elected into the office.

Because she's black, or because she's a woman? Or some other reason that I'm missing?

Nice, rob.  :bonk: because of her far left ideology that even moderate liberals will not support

Jake, seriously,  you don't have far left politicians in the US. You have right or extreme right.

Can you give me some examples of what you feel are left wing please?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2021, 10:15:08 AM »
I am just looking for an honest opinion from you guys that voted for Biden.
Lair

Alright Jake, your turn.

I don't think it is fair to grade a person in his condition. I don't think he is fit to run this country. I don't think he is fit to make a mildly complicated order at starbucks. And I think this is why he has been hidden away from the cameras, and more importantly microphones, so much. The Afghanistan situation got so fucked, that he had to appear - his initial report to the nation was so horrible, that they made him show up again to try to clear things up.

And there's the proof

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2021, 10:30:08 AM »
Afghanistan: that sucks and while that's probably going to be a dark spot on his term, everyone wanted out of there, even Trump. Biden held off longer than planned and it still all fell apart. I do see that as a failing of the intelligence community though, unless (tin foil hat) there's a larger strategy at play.

Afghanistan was a failure in understanding the people and the political situation to develop a winnable strategy.  Simple put it isn't a nation-state and trying to install a centralized government in a territory that greatly divided was doomed to fail.  There is a reason why it has historically been so hard to hold/control and we didn't learn from other's mistakes.

As far as the shit-show in getting out, well I lay that all at Trump's feet.  He is the one that negotiated with the terrorists and set the time table.  He should have had the plan ready to go and have started the process before Biden was even sworn in.  The original date for withdrawal was May 1 which isn't enough time for a new administration to fully develop such a plan.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2021, 01:54:21 PM »
Jake, it's quiet in here.

:trollface:

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2021, 07:34:08 PM »
Jake must be on vacation...

:P

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2021, 09:13:10 PM »
I was really hoping for a legit answer.  I guess we're not going to get it.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2021, 10:14:41 PM »
Jake, you back from vacation yet?

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »
FInland is nice.  The town I live in is superb.  Having a great time not thinking about this. *shrug*

https://goo.gl/maps/qzg8jC6BzAeSDpTf6
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2021, 01:21:47 PM »
Biden gets an F from me - you guys thought that Trump was a tyrant, look at what this puppet is doing. This most recent mandate, and the way he is trying to divide the nation by pinning one side against the other is very scary - reminiscent of what Hitler and his goons did to condition the weak-minded Germans to enforce horrible acts of violence on the Jews.

If I don't want to get the vaccine, I am deemed stupid, unintelligent, etc. - basically a lower class being than the "pro science" crowd. If that type of instigation and division does not scare you, you really need to think twice about what is going on.   
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2021, 04:29:41 PM »
Jake, you're flat out wrong on this one. There are many vaccines are required and you probably got many of them as a kid. To think that this is some kind of totalitarian government because the people that chose not to get vaccinated are now filling up ICUs and required the government to finally step in is purely immature. Unfortunately it's required because enough people couldn't stop pretending it's not more serious than the flu. I'm with Howard Stern on this one, you chose not to get vaccinated and now need a bed? I'm sorry this person with another emergency gets it since they didn't need a $100 gift card, lottery chance for $1M, free hunting license or whatever to just care about the other people around them.

Nice to see you're back from vacation though. :)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2021, 04:47:13 PM »
There are many vaccines are required and you probably got many of them as a kid.

you're right, but the diseases they vaccinate from are exponentially more deadly than covid19 and or they have much worse ongoing implications! Doesn't Polio have like 25% death rate? I also don't think as many people have a natural immunity or go through measles/mumps/rubella/etc without any symptoms! So you can't compare the COVID vaccine to any of those, you can, however, compare it to the Flu vaccine.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2021, 05:10:47 PM »
You're comparing Biden to Hitler?  Really? 

You're effectively calling the rest of us 'sheep' for taking a vaccine that has been proven effective for preventing getting or at least against hospitalizing those that get the virus.  Proven.  And it's safe.  You protect yourself and others by getting it.  Can you PLEASE explain to me why this is bad?  I'm dying for someone to give a legitimate excuse for not getting it.