Author Topic: I hate you, Desean Jackson.  (Read 8036 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: I hate you, Desean Jackson.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »
I started him last week PJ.

As for reid, fuck him too.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »

DeSean Jackson-WR- Eagles   Sep. 25 - 2:36 pm et

Eagles coach Andy Reid indicated strongly that he expects DeSean Jackson (groin) start against the Chiefs, despite listing him as questionable. Jackson practiced fully on Friday.
With Kevin Curtis (knee) doubtful, Reid is counting on Jeremy Maclin and Jackson to be Kevin Kolb's top two receivers. Still, consider sitting D-Jax until he shows he's healthy and has an easier matchup. Kolb could continue to "check down" to TE Brent Celek and slot receiver Jason Avant often Sunday.

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »
Err... no you didn't:

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showMatchup.do?leagueId=3952&fantasyGameId=9994819

And if you did then you should be happy because he scored 20 points.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 07:53:32 PM »

DeSean Jackson-WR- Eagles   Sep. 25 - 2:36 pm et

Eagles coach Andy Reid indicated strongly that he expects DeSean Jackson (groin) start against the Chiefs, despite listing him as questionable. Jackson practiced fully on Friday.
With Kevin Curtis (knee) doubtful, Reid is counting on Jeremy Maclin and Jackson to be Kevin Kolb's top two receivers. Still, consider sitting D-Jax until he shows he's healthy and has an easier matchup. Kolb could continue to "check down" to TE Brent Celek and slot receiver Jason Avant often Sunday.

i was watching a pregame show and they showed a clip of reid who stated jackson would not play.

Err... no you didn't:

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showMatchup.do?leagueId=3952&fantasyGameId=9994819

And if you did then you should be happy because he scored 20 points.

that oppositional mother fucker never listens. i thought i had, owell
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 10:19:37 PM »
GO SAINTS GO!
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 09:01:44 AM »
Gonna bump this again just to point out that the Steelers and the Lions have the same record.  That is all.
Point taken... but we've also won more games than you have all of last year.  *shrug*

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »
Man, quit livin in the past.  We're talkin about the here and now.  You'll learn all about it when Pittsburgh comes to Ford Field and has to try and maintain their composure in front of 5000 sleeping fans.  They say you never forget.... THE COFFIN

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »
Dude, that's going to be the only lions win all year

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 02:28:01 PM »
they still play cleveland and st louis, who are both loads worse than them.  I bet they'll end up with 4 wins

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 06:05:21 AM »
The browns do suck. Havent really seen the rams play this year, but i havent heard much either so i'll assume they also suck. The lions will probably get a few wins if they play like they did this week. I was happy to see them win, i just feel bad for all the fans that are now so pumped up. Going to be a letdown

speaking of michigan teams, wtf is up with the spartans man they are struggling

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 06:31:36 AM »
Their defense is garbage and they lost a Heisman candidate RB and a senior QB.   I'm not too worried though - two plays go the other way (offsides against CMU and the pick against ND) and we could be 3-1.  Wisconsin plain outplayed us, they deserved that win.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 07:02:19 AM »
I missed saturdays game, but i did see the second half of the ND game and that was a good one imo. It's early in the season yet, i was just suprised to see the problems. They need to pick a QB, though.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 08:38:06 AM »
Yeah they definitely do.  Cousins played like shit on Saturday, but Nichol is worse.  They keep talking about how he left Oklahoma because he wouldn't start over Bradford, but I have to think that he would have trouble even making that team with the way he's been playing.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 08:48:39 AM »
Go BLUE.  :D

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge