Author Topic: Cool tab software  (Read 2136 times)

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
Cool tab software
« on: April 03, 2006, 12:37:28 PM »
Don't know if you guys have seen this before, but I've been playing with the demo of Guitar Pro 5, which amongst other things makes it a breeze to tab your own songs (essential for a musical-theory challenged individual like me)

Exports to BMP, PDF and ASCII tab (below) amongst others. I may actually have to buy this :eek:

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Code: [Select]
     >                          >                         >                          >                       

E||-----------2--------------|-----------2--------------|-----------2--------------|-----------3p--2--------||
B||--------3-----3-----3-----|--------3-----3-----3-----|--------3-----3-----3-----|--------3---------------||
G||-----2-----------2-----2--|-----0-----------2-----2--|-----0-----------2-----2--|-----2------------------||
D||--0-----------------------|--2-----------------------|--0-----------------------|--0---------------------||
A||--------------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|------------------------||
E||--------------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|------------------------||