Author Topic: Certifications  (Read 861 times)

incognito

• In the Abis
  • Jackass IV
Certifications
« on: December 30, 2005, 05:17:19 PM »
I've found that one of the best ways to learn about something you don't know about is to follow certification objectives for example, this I say because I am planning to become J2SE certified. If you were someone who knew nothing about java and you wanted to become J2SE certified, you'd probably start by ready a book on java obviously, and then read one of those exam preparation books. This would in turn introduce you some imperative aspects of J2SE and you could take it from there, you'd know where to start, since java can be very vast. So if you wanted to be a J2EE certified architect, these books would point you to all the resources you have to learn. Now recently i've become interested in computer security, as we all know this is a pretty vast field, from code security, to web security, etc. Is there any security related certification out there that you recommend? I really don't know where to start. After i find a certification which will point out the objectives, i could then concentrate on the objectives, because right now i really dont' know where to start. I mean i know the basic web security stuff and some code security.