Author Topic: Headin to TX  (Read 1410 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Headin to TX
« on: July 13, 2006, 01:39:57 PM »
'Sup my fellow texan bitches?  (I know DK is from TX, but I'm not sure who else.)

I'm being shipped off to Bryan, TX next week to go to one of our other offices.  I thought if anyone was in that general area we could meet up!  Bryan is NW of Houston... so yeah.  That's about all I know.

I may be out of touch for a few days, especially if I don't take my laptop (long story).

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: Headin to TX
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 03:39:17 PM »
Headin to TX
You have my deepest sympathies.

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 04:26:09 PM »
esp since he'll be in houston area....
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Howdy

• Spin the big ring
  • Jackass III
  • 2nd best friend
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 05:33:50 PM »
Howdy,
   North West Texas, in July?!?!  ::Can you say Hot and humid, sure you can, I knew you could::

M.R.
When you think they're sending obvious signals, then, you're obviously misleading yourself.
Microbe
3,996 (218:59:49 hours) miles of my 7,000 mile goal this year

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 09:45:53 PM »
hey, I was in Dallas a couple days ago. Now back in Oregon till the 22nd. :)

Anyone around Baton Rouge, Lousiana? Thats my next remodel - proly around August 12.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 11:36:45 PM »
dallas?  oregon?  baton rouge?

thought you moved to utah or something...
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 11:48:35 AM »
i moved to colorado....

and I got a promotion at work. I travel around the country and manage store remodels. Each remodel has to be completed in 12 days - so my team works 6 days a week upto 12 hours a night - whatever it takes to get the job done. Its really hard work and the long hours plus all the travel and being away from home for a long time takes its toll so these remodels are for short contracts. I'll be a national remodel manager through december 23rd of this year :) the cities I will most likely work at include baton rouge (that one is for sure), salt lake city, huston, rino, seattle, northglen colorado, minneapolis, and who knows where else.

Its really fun and challanging work - a little exhausting at times, but overall I enjoy it, plus the money is real nice.

Now I ahve to sleep tbough ;)
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 07:40:26 PM »
I live in Salt Lake City. I'm going ot Best Buy today. Get me
a discount on a Nintendo DS + New Super Mario Bros.

wrong retailer ;) I'm employed by office depot atm.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 07:55:06 PM »
Ummm, I'm in New Orleans - hour and a half or so away, but I'll probably be leaving for Virginia around the 10th. If you're going to get down here earlier let me know, I may be able to make the drive up.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Stephen

• Jackass IV
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »
Ah, Ethic! I forgot to go visit you. Oh, well.

Apparently my cousin Fielding works at the U in the psych ward to calm down insane people who are freaking out. I didn't visit him either. So don't take it personally :P

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 01:37:49 AM »
>>Ooh, nice. I need stuff from there, too. Hook a brotha up.

some file folders?