Author Topic: Steve's a fat bastard  (Read 4666 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Steve's a fat bastard
« on: January 20, 2012, 10:31:56 AM »
So Here is where I will track my progress or in some cases, lack there of.

Day 1: No exercise, but I was at 65% of my RDI instead of my usual like 150%.

Day 2: Did some P90X, light starting I just did Cardio X. 75% RDI.

Day 3: No exercise, 70% RDI.

And today is day 4, haven't eaten or done shit yet.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Steve's a fat bastard
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »
What is RDI?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 10:37:35 AM »
Recommended Daily Intake. Mine is around 2100 calories I think, so it means my calorie intake was x% of that 2100. You never heard it called that before?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 10:51:23 AM »
Nope

So you're eating like 1400 calories?  Eat a little more or you're going to get hungry and bounce back in a big way.  How much of that is protein, fat, and carbs?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »
I'll have to look at the actual break down, but I have been eating this basically:

1C of Raisen Bran with 1C of milk

Then lunch has been either a granola bar, sandwich, or like 2oz's of chips. Depending on how hungry I am.

Dinner has been baked chicken, home made hamburgers, and grilled cheese last night.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »
I don't really care, honestly. My issue is not in what I eat, but rather in how often and how much with a complete lack of exercise. I got down to 180 last summer/fall just by exercising, working, and pulling back on how much I ate.

Just in this past week I know I have taken some off. Now begins the long rest of the process.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »
Tracking the RDI is more of a mental thing. Trust me its not what im eating.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 07:55:58 PM »
So for the past few days I have been hovering around 80% RDI. Keeping in that area seems to keep me from snacking, as govt suggested before. I have been following the P90X program, and it's kicking my ass.

I have not been checking my weight, I will wait a few weeks to do that.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »
Prepare for weight gain if you're not cutting trans fats or
sugars.

I don't really care, honestly. My issue is not in what I eat, but rather in how often and how much with a complete lack of exercise. I got down to 180 last summer/fall just by exercising, working, and pulling back on how much I ate.

Just in this past week I know I have taken some off. Now begins the long rest of the process.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 12:10:03 AM »
I didn't gain any fat, I looked great.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 06:44:39 PM »
P90X is trying to kill me.

Learned that one of my neighbors is a Krav Maga instructor, took advantage of his offer for a sparring session. Got my ass handed to me a few times, but held in well and landed some nice strikes and take downs. Felt so great to get a real workout like that.

Today will finish out at 87% of my RDI. I found the Krav on top of the P90X made me really hungry, but I'm eating just enough to keep my body content.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 07:03:44 AM »
Man I am really sore today, but I feel GREAT.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 03:06:35 PM »
fuckin lol

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 03:07:06 PM »
Well the first step is to get the international community to steal land for you.