Author Topic: shaving  (Read 12249 times)

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: shaving
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 04:27:17 PM »
I guess if you do it once then it starts growing more (or maybe that's just a myth).

http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp

edit, also, the hard-hitting news magazine newsweek did an expose on this topic as well http://www.newsweek.com/id/78014
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 04:29:59 PM »
I trim/pluck my eyebrows bro, most guys do these days. Almost every guy dates a girl at some point who starts that.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

JaWiB

• definitelys definately no MacGyver
  • Jackass V
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 04:33:13 PM »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 04:41:27 PM »
I didn't read those articles but my hair absolutely grows faster when I shave it. I had one hair on my chest, not even fuzz. Shaved it off. Next morning I had a ton of fuzz. It didn't grow for a week and I shaved it off. 2 days later it was even worse.

And the no-no zone grows like a fucking rain forest
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »
I guess if you do it once then it starts growing more (or maybe that's just a myth).

http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp

edit, also, the hard-hitting news magazine newsweek did an expose on this topic as well http://www.newsweek.com/id/78014

snopes barely touched on my question, which is whether the hair grows back longer. In other words, My leg hair seems to be the same length its been for the last ten years. But if you trim it, it grows longer before you trim it again. So is my hair not growing while ober's is?

Dumah

• Jackass IV

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 05:39:30 PM »
I could survive in the wilderness as long as you could. I grew up in the woods

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
I would say most people putting that challenge to me would be an easy win. But you probably could. I would survive a while though, certainly long enough to be rescued.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 07:23:56 PM »
You wouldn't be able to kill me

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »
I only shave a small area on my neck, underneath my beard.  And I guess if it counts, I shave my head in summer, though not down to a zero blade.  Otherwise my beard gets a wee trim every couple of weeks.  I have shaved my chest before and it itched like mad, and I've also done my family jewels - never again.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »
I could never have hair on my nuts ever again. I'm too adjusted

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »
Does your leg/arm hair really get so long that it needs a trim? I guess if you do it once then it starts growing more (or maybe that's just a myth).

I shave my unibrow monobrow. Not the best way, but plucking hurts and is too much effort. Same with waxing (not that I've ever tried either).
Yes, my arm/leg hair does get long enough that I think it needs to be trimmed.  I don't know about the "shave it and it grows faster" stuff, but as I said, I probably trim once every 2 months and I'm probably taking at least 1/2 of an inch off.

I've read other ass-shaving articles like that one that was posted so I'll never do it.  I'm guessing some of it is fake, but I imagine some of it is real.  And I do shave the frank on a daily basis (TMI?) but I never touch the beans.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 08:22:39 PM »
I only have to do the frank and beans weekly.

And my buddy uses hair on his ass. He looked like a goddamn monkey before lol. Luckily I have no ass hair. I did consider inner butt hair maintence but I can't see what I'm doing back there

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »
And I do shave the frank on a daily basis (TMI?) but I never touch the beans.

I do hope you are referring to the region above the frank (and yes, TMI).

... and did you say daily?!?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2008, 10:20:40 PM »
All women like other women that's a fact. Some are just shy.

I considered getting waxed. Dammi jkim woman up and give an opinion lol

My opinion?  Women are hot and men should not have a a back that is a forest.  Or this: http://dismissedblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chest-moustaches.jpeg  But I think you guys have already agreed to an extent on this.

I just didn't need to know to what lengths you guys went in terms of hairiness.

I haven't even shaved my legs the past few weeks. :o  But this is hibernation season and I have no one to impress anyway.