Author Topic: Jumping Ship  (Read 6174 times)

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
Re: Jumping Ship
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 12:43:08 PM »
Go Spartans!

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »
Fuck MSU.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 05:11:52 PM »
Noted :)
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »
GO STEELERS!!!
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »
get off of my team, i'll fuck you up.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 09:15:41 PM »
get off of my team, i'll fuck you up.
* Mike buys tickets

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »
anyone check out the improvements to nfl.com for "watching" the stats during a game.

impressive.   http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091000/2009/REG1/titans@steelers

click the "side" view on the drive chart. neato.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

jonyelton

• Jackass II
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »
No team specific.  But I spent my whole life defending pro soccer.  Now, I do think it's dull and needs to be revamped.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2009, 06:40:34 PM »
I've stopped doing that too.  It's so frustrating to try and tell my friends that  hate soccer that it's a good game and tough to  play and then some dick dives.  And then another one does.   And another fakes an injury.  It's ridiculous.  I can accept how hard it is to play and what great athletes they are, but when the immediate reaction to any brush with another player is to fall on the ground, it becomes bad to watch.  And then Adrian Peterson does stuff like this and it becomes even more indefensible. 

edit: AD is amazing.  We should all be grateful that we are seeing one of the all time greats in his prime.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »
That was awesome.

But all I really got to see of AP was against the 49ers, and they bottled him up pretty well so it was hard to tell that he is one of the all time greats.

:D

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2009, 07:09:28 PM »
I've stopped doing that too.  It's so frustrating to try and tell my friends that  hate soccer that it's a good game and tough to  play and then some dick dives.  And then another one does.   And another fakes an injury.  It's ridiculous.  I can accept how hard it is to play and what great athletes they are, but when the immediate reaction to any brush with another player is to fall on the ground, it becomes bad to watch.  And then Adrian Peterson does stuff like this and it becomes even more indefensible. 

edit: AD is amazing.  We should all be grateful that we are seeing one of the all time greats in his prime.
o...m.....g...

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
That was awesome.

But all I really got to see of AP was against the 49ers, and they bottled him up pretty well so it was hard to tell that he is one of the all time greats.
Well, you could watch him in his next game against Detroit

:(

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »
If ever there was a reason to add a mercy rule it will be when AP runs against the lions :lol:

For the record I am against any mercy rules. In fact I'm against a lot of rules. The penaltys in the nfl this year are out of control, especially the roughing passer calls. I'm sorry but if a qb (see bulger, last week) steps to the side to avoid an impending sack and consequently causes the defender to hit/grace/slap etc his helmet with his hand then its not roughing the passer.

Anytime a player is in an unchangable motion (for example diving) the refs need to take into account a change of circumstances. If I dive for you and you move in a way that causes a questionable hit then guess what, its on you. If I fall into your knee as a result of someone tackling me then don't cry like a bitch (tom brady) saying I'm tryin to kill u

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 08:59:01 PM »
The best thing about the video is his scream at the end of the run.