Author Topic: the OA  (Read 2637 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
the OA
« on: April 05, 2019, 10:56:09 AM »
I thought I posted something about this when it came out, but can't find the thread. Either way, netflix released the second season and I watched it over the past few days. What a mind fuck! This is my favorite show since The Leftovers. I think many of you will enjoy it.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: the OA
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 04:11:44 AM »
Just started the first episode on a whim; about 3/4 of the way through.  Intrigued for sure.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 10:01:55 AM »
Just started the first episode on a whim; about 3/4 of the way through.  Intrigued for sure.

dude, you don't know the half of it! this show is fucking awesome. I liked it almost as much as The Leftovers
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 10:53:51 AM »
Been meaning to watch it but the wife isn't keen on it.  May have to watch it on my own.