Author Topic: Internet speeds  (Read 8055 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Internet speeds
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2018, 08:53:05 PM »
I imagine he spun it himself from a handmade forge then blazed through the wilderness, digging a trench and burying the line along the way. In a weekend.  On instagram.

Don't forget that I shot the fiber cable out of my ass like a spider! you bastards! :)
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2018, 08:56:20 PM »
Nice!  How did you get fiber at a remote cabin???

I was very surprised when they started doing some work along my street late last year. I don't know how it is worth it for them, because on this stretch of street, about 3 miles, there is only 7 houses. Out of which 2 are strictly seasonal used around hunting time. Anyway,I took the 75mb package and it is less than $60 per month.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2018, 08:58:01 PM »
Yeah, and he probably dug that trench with an axe.  He probably also did it with both kids on his back while making a tasty rabbit stew that he killed with that same axe.

Ben, Ben, Ben....You have it wrong, I would never misuse a tool like that - that is, to make a trench. Everything else is absolutely true. 

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2018, 08:59:46 PM »
...and as he cleared the trench, he whittled the felled trees into handmade furniture along the way.

with my teeth no less!

This weekend I fell some big Aspens. Bucked, split, and stacked. Very therapeutic. Check it out: https://www.instagram.com/thereallumberjake/

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2018, 09:00:52 PM »

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2018, 09:03:44 PM »
here is what I get at home. I'm not sure what gives as it used to be closer to 125mb...