Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 16407 times)

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
Feature Requests
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2005, 06:24:20 PM »
Quote from: ober
Fucking IE... it works great in Opera. I'll look into it tonite if Mike doesn't get to it before then.

Even when you size the browser to different sizes?
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Feature Requests
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2005, 06:41:13 PM »
For the most part, yeah.  I'll work on it later.

Sang-drax

• You created me, friend, you created me.
  • Jackass IV
    • http://strandmark.com
Feature Requests
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2005, 07:19:43 AM »
Perhaps someone already said this, but the MP3 icon doesn't exist.
EDIT:
http://forums.entropysink.com/images/attach/mp3.gif that is.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Feature Requests
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2005, 08:46:13 AM »
I'm not going to bother with that icon seeing as how I doubt many of those will be posted anyways.  If someone wants to make one, I'll upload it.

I'm also going to de-stickify this thread unless someone has a major reason why I shouldn't.  (And yes, Beta, I'm going to get around to fixing the front page).

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
thats easy. Theres already a "subject title" mod that could be adapted to 2.0. but for all that effort why not just type [spoiler]? Unless u mean in the post then u can just copy one of the bbc tags and modify it to display to our needs...
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »
I want a feature that plays a laugh track after every post micah makes that is related to politics

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
thats actually not a bad idea. shouldnt be too hard. Can just create a tag [spoiler] that simply changes the color of the text in that block like the [color] tags. Only problem i see is the backdrop of the post changes its either lighter or darker...
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »
I like the spoiler tags on some vbulletin sights where you click the button and it expands a hidden area with more (regular) text. If you click it again it gets hidden again.

Works great for threads with big pictures, as you can hide the pictures initially and only people who want to see them can view the spoiler to see them while others don't have to wait for them to download.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2008, 07:31:52 PM »
this is something like what your asking for. could be modified to suit needs easy i think

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=118