Author Topic: RoD's shocking news  (Read 14960 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: RoD's shocking news
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »
what are you going to do with the sign up bonus? pay off some debt? :p
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »
4.5k will go to pay off the four wheeler, 1-1.5k to take care of the rest and the remainder into the bank (auto purchase) till I pass basic
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »
Congratulations & Good Luck RoD!!

You're gonna freeze your nuts off in Great Lakes!
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »
I know!!! That occured to me today when I went outside and it was 60 I'm like shiiiitt man haha.

I only have one person coming to my grad from basic so maybe the few of ya in the area can come out if ya feel like it when it comes around
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »
Axon lives in Chicago which is a few minutes away.

If you pay for the air fare, I'm sure everyone here will be willing to go.  We can even have an ES section!
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 08:04:17 PM »
Yea don't think cheez is too far either. I may pay to fly two people in but you guys are on your own :lol:

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 08:18:36 PM »
I'm about a 4 hour drive from Chicago

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »
My buddy pat is coming from sparta mi

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 08:39:43 PM »
that's on the other side of the state from me

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »
I'm hoping I can fly in my buddy and his wife from fl too :D long as those two and pat make it I'm happy

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2008, 09:49:49 AM »
yeah I see the navy clowns whenever we take a ride to gurnee mills - it is the navy hangout - I swear at any one time there are probably 100-150 of them there. :)

But if you are going to be stationed here in Waukeegan than guess what, I know a MP there ;) so you better watch it...hehe.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2008, 09:59:24 AM »
I would like to be stationed in florida but the more I think about it the more I'm like why I live here I should be seeing the world so who knows.

I'm going to go wherever is going to get me what I want from the experience. Not really sure where that will be. Hopefully somewhere warm :lol:

An old guy stopped me today on my run and asked if I was military. I told him I just signed my Navy contract and he shook my hand and thanked me. I felt like a fucking pimp

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2008, 10:15:33 AM »
I'm going to go wherever is going to get me what I want from the experience.

Correction:  You are going to go wherever they tell you to go.  If you are lucky they'll ask you where you want to go.

If Wikipedia is correct then there are no seal teams stationed out of Florida.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2008, 10:37:37 AM »
There's not I'm speaking pre-buds. I know my sisters pussy ass fiance is in GA but I don't think seals station there either. I would rather not be where he is lol.

Ill get a small say where I go but in the sense that if they stick me somewhere I truely hate that prevents me from persuing buds/seals I have one or two cards to play. But that's it so ill be biting the bullet until I really need them

drakkenkorin

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2008, 11:12:29 AM »
you can always pull the pink card.

you can say i'm your bitch :p