Author Topic: New guitar  (Read 1621 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
New guitar
« on: August 25, 2007, 09:40:50 PM »
Birthday is coming up, and my mom wants to know what i want. I told her nothing, but shes not having it. SO heres the idea of what i want, but i want to keep the price as low as i can. I would like to get a simple acousitc for playing at home, camping from time to time, parties just general fucking around. It will get moved, it will get played, etc. Ideally it would be a little smaller then a normal acoustic, and easy to move around. Would be cool if it came with some cheesy like vinyl zipper case just so its in something.

then i can slap some super slinky's on it and go to town. Like the Martain backpacker seems nice, but its more than i want them to spend. Thoughts?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: New guitar
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 11:55:40 PM »
Anything cheaper that a backpacker is a waste of money IMHO. I'm not a big fan of the backpacker either. You may be able to find a deal on a Baby Taylor but I think that's still going to be more than you're looking for. Another option would be a used Art & Lutherie Parlor (folk).
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 10:31:50 AM »
I'll probably keep an eye on craigslist too, see if i can find a used martain
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 01:39:36 AM »
Yea im going on a mission to find a used backpacker thats not all beat to shit.

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 06:11:39 PM »
Just get a 3/4 size.