Author Topic: Everett True  (Read 1811 times)

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
Everett True
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:23:45 AM »
During my Digital Journalism lecture today, this guy is sitting front row, and gets then gets up and beings to talk about himself.  Well, I don't know how exciting this is to anyone else, or if anyone even knows who the fuck this guy is, but Everett True (Jeremy Thackray) is a lab teacher at my university. 

He's came across as being a bit aloof, but damn, this guy was a personal friend of Kurt Cobain.  I don't even think any of the 18-year-old's who made up most of the audience even have a clue who he is (Cobain or True).

I can't take his class because it's on a Friday morning and I'm at work.  Damn.  I've read a lot of stuff by this guy over the years, and he was a major influence on me and my desire to become a journalist.

I hope I get to talk to him at some stage.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Everett True
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 12:02:35 PM »
who's Kurt Cobain :dunno:

soooooo kidding :lol:
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 12:05:31 PM »
soooooo kidding :lol:

gah! you almost had me there for a minute  :mad:
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 12:41:15 PM »
I have no idea who True is, but i love Nirvana
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?