Author Topic: Taylor Swift  (Read 2773 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Taylor Swift
« on: October 27, 2012, 01:51:00 PM »
God I wish she would go away. I can't stand all her whiney same sounding music. She will crank out 10 songs that sound the same and talk about the same general crap and stations will play all of them constantly like she is some kind of talent. I will never ever ever be able to stand her. In the beginning she was OK and I felt bad when Kanye ruined her award but I can't take anymore.

Keith Urban is another one. His songs don't even flow anymore they just all sound the same and sound like shit but people LIKE it. ugh
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Taylor Swift
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
i like it :dunno:
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
Do you really? The "never ever ever" song is the one that really annoys me senseless.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 03:30:55 PM »
I mean, I would not buy her music, but we listen to country quite a bit, and as far as pop songs go these day, hers are alright in my book. Easy listening, not vulgar, mellow.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 05:48:51 PM »
>>but we listen to country quite a bit

I thought I was alone in the regard here on the sink. I listen to everything but 80% of the time it will be something country. She could do so much better if she would let other people write for her. Since she came out everything she does has been her own hand so it all sounds the same lyrical wise. Her voice is really great and some of the songs she has been featured on with other people she brought a nice element to.