Author Topic: Netflix: Sense8  (Read 2181 times)

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
Netflix: Sense8
« on: April 14, 2018, 05:03:18 PM »
I liked the first season. When I came back to season 2... I was struggling through the first episode.  So I put it aside and figured I wouldn't watch it.  But last week I made it through the first couple episodes (which are slow with a lot of long cut-scenes), and I got hooked again.  The action picked up a lot and there were a couple episodes that had me binge right into the next one at 1am.  One of those "Come on... you can't leave me hanging like that" -- kind of things.

I could understand how the show would make some people uncomfortable: there is a homosexual (male) couple and a transgender female who has a female partner.  But at this point in my life, I am very certain I am heterosexual, and the storyline is really quite interesting.  For me, it was a great season, and I cannot wait for the next one.  (It's no GoT, but I enjoyed it.)
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
Re: Netflix: Sense8
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 03:55:45 PM »
I thought it got cancelled

Oh no... really?  I sure hope not because Season 2 was a cliff-hanger!  :(
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders