Author Topic: Hot dog buns and bread making  (Read 12793 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Hot dog buns and bread making
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 11:55:01 PM »
^^^ this post confuses me
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 01:23:06 AM »
fixed
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 11:42:21 AM »
As in, weren't you not married?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 01:20:55 PM »
OH now i get it. We aren't married yet, we want to wait until after we buy the house. Hopefully we can decide on one for good soon because if we look at too many more that I love and she hates I'm going to scream.

I have been calling her my mother in law for a long time, habit
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2012, 05:10:30 PM »
This is what our friends have and they really like it.
BTW, I got this model last week. It was on sale for $109.99 plus I had a 20% off coupon and I got $10 Kolhs bucks! you can't beat that deal. Now I have to keep it at work for the next two months so that she doesn;t see it :)
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »
I'm taking a shot at making the zucchini bread this week

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2012, 12:31:16 AM »
so I made my first bread from scratch today - ciabatta. Came out tasting very good; nice crust, and soft middle. Was hoping for more air bubbles inside, but perhaps the "sponge" didn't grow big enough :dunno: I have a slight yeast after taste too...

but I think for a first time ever making bread (without a bread machine) it rocks. However, I will probably not be making it again. Too much time which I don't have. 24 hours for the sponge. 2 hours more to wait after sponge is mixed with the other ingredients. 2 more after the loafs are made. and then the cooking time. Ef that. I don't think it is worth it.

I'll try another bread type for sure. But something that takes less time to make which I can easily do in an evening.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2012, 03:38:49 AM »
The yeast taste will fade with practice

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]