Author Topic: NFL Playoff Predictions  (Read 56354 times)

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: NFL Playoff Predictions
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2012, 08:21:27 PM »
who really argues on behalf of the 49ers
5 Super Bowl rings

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »
who really argues on behalf of the 49ers
5 Super Bowl rings

Old news. They haven't won a super bowl since "I'll Make Love To You" by Boz 2 Men was a #1 hit.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2012, 09:09:23 PM »
Please don't ever reference a point in time by a Boyz 2 Men song.  Do it again and you'll need to hand in your half-man card.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2012, 10:39:45 PM »
Jimmy has 6" and 15 lbs on your boy 52.  You really think Jimmy is that concerned when he's looking down at him? Hah!  I feel bad for your boys.  First time in the playoffs since Steve Young.  NFC West might have taken us out last year, but it ain't going to happen again....
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2012, 12:38:31 AM »
Umm... kermibush, there are simply too many good 49ers teams for you to remember them all. You can ask New York Giants fans about Jeff Garcia and the last time the 49ers were in the playoffs. I know, too many great teams and players to keep track of that someone as forgettable as Garcia could be overlooked. Yet he'd probably be your franchise's third best QB ever (sorry Bobby Hebert). Too bad that Brees fellow will play more like Walsh than Manning Saturday.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2012, 09:44:56 AM »
Please don't ever reference a point in time by a Boyz 2 Men song.  Do it again and you'll need to hand in your half-man card.

I handed it in a long time ago, the aspca commercials with the sad music make me cry. I googled number 1 song for 1994 and it was the first one i saw, didnt care enough to click and pick another.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2012, 10:04:48 AM »
> the aspca commercials with the sad music make me cry.

Same, these commercials are the worst

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2012, 10:43:31 AM »
what are these commercials you speak of?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »
ASPCA commercials with Sarah McLachlan singing over clips of sad abused dogs and cats in kennels and crappy living conditions

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2012, 10:53:25 AM »
No no... commercials.  What are they again?  I haven't seen one in years.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2012, 10:55:58 AM »
Are you one of those people who DVRs sporting events and then watches them later and skips the commercials?  I don't know how people can stand that

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »
Yes, I DVR them but I start watching about an hour/hour and a half in.  So by the time the game ends, I'm usually about caught up.  Or not.  You'll understand once you have kids.  Trust me.  Both of my kids love football at this point but they can only take it for about 30-45 minutes before they wander off to play.

I don't know how people can stand to sit through the 10 instant replays after each play or the boring as fuck analysis throughout... let alone the commercials.  Trust me, give it a try and you'll see I'm right.  You just have to avoid looking at your fantasy scores or anything live for a few hours.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2012, 11:27:44 AM »
meh, if its not live there's no suspense for me.  Might as well just tune in for the last 20 minutes to see how it ends.

also, ASPCA commercials == instant channel change.  Its a rule in my house. I haven't seen more than the first few seconds of one in years.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2012, 12:19:40 PM »
I don't understand.  What I'm doing is basically live and I don't get stuck watching the shit I don't want to watch.  I think you guys are thinking about it all wrong. 

Are you telling me that none of you pause it to go do other things for a few minutes?  So then you're a few minutes behind or something?  What I'm doing is really no different.  I'm just more than a few minutes behind.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2012, 12:30:46 PM »
I don't DVR or pause football, ever. Theres no point because if a game is on my buddy Jose is texting me, and if i'm watching it i'm harassing kermi. Besides it kills the suspense. And yea commercials suck ass but I like beer with my games so they give me a chance to piss.