Author Topic: Soylent Brown, Green and Purple  (Read 4357 times)

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: Soylent Brown, Green and Purple
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 09:12:09 AM »
interesting and fairly well written.  I didn't watch the video but read all four posts.  I'm not really sold on the idea of getting all nutrients from a single source but then again, my picky 3 year-old subsists on pb&j, apple juice, frozen waffles and the occasional chicken nuggets.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 10:23:06 AM »
I REALLY wanted to go to bed last night instead of reading this...but I stuck it out for Knuck...and died laughing.  Thanks Dave. 10/10
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 11:53:54 AM »
That was cool.  I wonder if people would lose weight if they did that for a month.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 12:14:20 PM »
Watch the short video.  Worth it.

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »
I did... it was funny.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein