Author Topic: Where to sit at a game...  (Read 2458 times)

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Where to sit at a game...
« on: October 22, 2007, 07:19:11 AM »
I've gotten to go to 2 home Saints games so far.  I bought a ticket for the first one, 6 rows from the top, corner of the endzone.  Horrible seats.  However, I went with some friends and we had a great time yelling and screaming.  There was a huge fight in our section, and I lost my voice for 2 weeks.  This weekend, Dad and I got a last minute offer to sit in a 20 yardline suite, complete with open bar, food etc.  It was fun to watch the game, but most the suite didn't really pay attention until the end when it got really interesting.  It was more of a social oppertunity.  I was uncompfortable yelling or cheering until the very end.  I think I'd rather sit in the nosebleeds.

Anyone elese have any major seating preferenes?
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
Re: Where to sit at a game...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 09:50:15 AM »
At the Oilers games there's the "Molson Canadian" section... worst seats in the top corner, but they're cheap and everyone is drunk and roudy. Pretty fun, but i'd rather be first level on the red line / 50 yard line / 55 yard line / centre line / etc...

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 12:53:48 PM »
Never been in a suite. I've been in the lower level and upper level for football, basketball and baseball. Lower level seems to be more fun, I like being closer.

I think I'd like a suite. I'm not loud when I watch, I just do fist pumps and stuff, so I wouldn't care if nobody else was paying attention.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 12:55:58 PM »
I think I'd like to sit in a suite once or twice, but part of the fun for me is to be in the crowd and yelling and high fiving and stuff.

My company has season tickets to the Tigers like 20 rows behind the home dugout, and those are awesome.