Nothing & Everything > Drafts

Hot Women Tournament - Round 1 Over

(1/8) > >>

charlie:
I used the randomizer to randomly select seeds from 1-10. The other option was to have a preliminary vote to seed people, but that's too much work. So here are the seeds (original draft order in parentheses):

* Overthrown (9)
* charlie (5)
* Perspective (1)
* tgm (3)
* meeper (2)
* PJYelton (4)
* axon (11)
* ober (6)
* ЯR (8)
* Cshot (10)
This week's vote will be for 7 vs 10 and 8 vs 9. Seeds 1-6 have a bye.

Please only vote for one option between axon and Cshot and one option between ober and ЯR. Since this forum software doesn't have public polls, I can't verify that people are voting correctly, but the total number of 7 vs 10 votes should equal 8 vs 9 votes.

You can vote for yourself.

The poll expires in 6 days. I'll be copying the drafts of the four participants in the next two posts below so you don't have to switch to the main draft thread.

charlie:

axon

Salma Hayek Christina Aguilera Charlize Theron Eva Mendes Rachael Ray Carrie Underwood Catherine Zeta-Jones Paz Vega Kari Byron Joanna Krupa Linda Mertens Eva La Rue Lindsay Lohan Jennifer Lopez Aundrea Fimbres Teri Hatcher

vs.

Cshot

Scarlett Johansson Jennifer Love Hewitt Monica Bellucci Natalie Portman Jessica Biel Audrey Hepburn Liv Tyler Gwyneth Paltrow Ashley Judd Ursula Andress Vicki Zhao Wei Veronica Belmont Melissa Theuriau Gabrielle Reece Julianne Moore Jenna Jameson

charlie:

ober

Marissa Miller Heidi Klum Catherine Bell Naomi Watts Reese Witherspoon Jennifer Connelly Kelly Preston Famke Janssen Brooke Burke Lena Headley Christine Taylor Heather Graham Emmy Rossum Uma Thurman Katie Marie Cork Nikkala Scott

vs.

ЯR

Hannah Spearritt Freema Agyeman Keisha Buchanan Sandra Bullock Melissa Joan Hart Maggie Q Brody Dalle Marilyn Monroe Julie Orden Emily Blunt Rose Byrne

Mike:

--- Quote from: charlie on August 07, 2008, 02:18:36 PM ---Please only vote for one option between axon and Cshot and one option between ober and ЯR. Since this forum software doesn't have public polls, I can't verify that people are voting correctly, but the total number of 7 vs 10 votes should equal 8 vs 9 votes.

--- End quote ---
Just as a note:  The information is recorded so if there is a question we can look it up.

charlie:
Hmm... somebody already didn't vote for the red group. Not a big deal, you can always edit your vote. We can worry about anomalies when it gets closer to the end. And I guess you don't have to vote for each match if you don't want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version