Author Topic: "fight"  (Read 1479 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
"fight"
« on: March 14, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
it is so ironic i posted that funny bar fight video...yesterday night I was walking to my friend's apartment when this girl's husband approached me. I think I told you guys a story about this married chick that I only kissed once, more then a year ago - anyways - he says that we have something we need to talk about.

The guy is a fucking moron and i really didn't want to talk to him so I told him to fuck off. He says I have half an hour to apologize to his wife. There was nothing to apologize for so I told him she should apologize to him. He then told his daughter to start walking to the car (shes 10 or there abouts). He comes to my face and grabs my shirt and tells me that no young punk will talk about his wife like that.

I told him he doesn't want to do this here and certainly not in front of his kid. I have about a foot on this guy and probably around 80 pounds. I thought he understood that i wasn't joking so he let go but as he was walking away he tried to push me away. I wasn't having more of that, plus I was having a shitty day anyway, so I grabbed his arm and made a mess of his face with three punches. He fell on the ground. I asked him if he wanted something else from me? told him that he is making himself look like a fucking moron infront of every body - he is almost 40 for crying outloud - if his daughter wasn't there I probably wouldn't stop there.

As I was walking off he said thats not the last time i see him. What a freagin shmo.

I guess I could've reasoned with him - because after that one party nothing happened between his wife and I. Last time I spoke with her was new year's - for like a minute. I'm not sure what brought this on :dunno: - but the guy is a jackass so I really don't feel bad. Too bad his kid was there though - it would suck to see your dad get beat up.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 12:50:22 PM by axon »
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: "fight"
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »
... I guess I don't get the need to punch the guy.  He was obviously backing down and you don't really have a reason to punch him other than the fact that he came up to you to ruffle your feathers a bit.  Is that really worth punching someone over?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 01:56:05 PM »
he was the one wanting to fight. I let him slide with the shirt grabbing and such, but trying to shove me was something I don't take very well...
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 08:34:48 PM »
Oh Ober.... :disbelief:

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:33:05 PM »
Joint manipulation > striking

For one thing if you strike someone and the police get involved it can be a lot worse for you.  But some good join manipulation / pressure points usally don't get you in a lot of trouble.

Plus its a lot more fun to have someone on their knee begging for mercy while you stand there applying just the right about of force to the right location >:D

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 12:25:33 AM »
I'm not saying you've handled it well, but I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same or something similar.  Seriously though, I would just cut all ties to her and him.  It's just not worth the beef, and if a 1-minute conversation with her is going to come back around like that months later...do I have to paint a picture? It's premeditation that he found you. Fuck, the guy could pull a gun on you next time and then what? Other than the guy being a wanker, and the sob story she fed you about why he's such a bastard, what beef do you really have with the guy?

In principle, I respect that you stood up for yourself, but in practical terms, I just hope this doesn't go south for you.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 08:31:00 AM »
you are truly a badass

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 01:36:14 PM »
you are truly a badass

'nuff respect.

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 10:42:22 PM »
respect ++;
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 11:27:56 PM »
My post may have sounded a bit over the top, but was just thoughts at the time.  It's pretty cool that you kicked his ass.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 08:33:48 AM »
I wasn't really being serious, stealth

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 11:49:10 AM »
:)