Author Topic: Friday 10th Feb, 2006  (Read 868 times)

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
Friday 10th Feb, 2006
« on: February 10, 2006, 11:46:36 PM »
Up  at 4:45am.  

Work like a dog all day.

Consume at least 10 pints between 5pm and 10pm, catch up with friends.  Wait for girlfriend to turn up.  Take said girlfriend and her friend out to dodgy bar full of rugby pissheads (not by choice).  

Get asked at the bar the question that always leads to trouble - "What's wrong?"  

I'm just tired.  

Get asked same question that always leads to trouble about 5 mins later.  Find self then asked, "Do you want to go? It's okay, I don't mind.." Realise there is absolutely no way to answer this question without there being a wrong answer.  Reiterate previous statement.

The alcohol in friend's system has kicked in and mercifully allowed to leave as some shithouse Nelly filmclip rolls in front of not so much of a dance floor as an 5m x 5m non-smoking section in a dark corner. No DJs here sunshine.  Not even much talent on offer (not that I was looking, honest).  

Out door.  Into cab.  Find self in backseat with friend, not girlfriend.  Probably have too much fun quoting Simpson's lines to each other and rolling around in fits of laughter at something which was obviously only funny to the intoxicated.

To house.  Stares of death on the steps.  Accused of being selfish and "Not having a good time".  Don't read so much into things. "Yes, you were acting like an arsehole."  Right.  "And you should just be honest with me."  Ok.  "It is no big deal."  Right.  "Come on; let's go to bed."  Ok.  "I'm glad we could work this out."

10 mins later.  Asked to massage her back.  Only too happy to oblige.  "No, there won't be any of that tonight.  Have really bad PMS you see."  Oh.  Ok.

1.30 am fall asleep, remembering to say goodnight and brush teeth.

VBprogrammer

• Back on GMT thank god
  • Jackass IV
Friday 10th Feb, 2006
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 01:20:43 AM »
Man thats good save...normally the whats wrong question (and there is inevitably something wrong) leads to me sleeping on my own!

Hope it was just one of those days (and flowers + chocolates is a good way of making up for it, but i'm sure you knew that already).

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
Friday 10th Feb, 2006
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 07:01:12 AM »
Ah it's all okay, just more a reflection on a first-fight than anything else.  Apologies for this moment of utter naffness, in an otherwise vast ocean of quality posts.