Author Topic: burn to dvd  (Read 3112 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
burn to dvd
« on: September 26, 2005, 10:10:02 AM »
think this goes here. Downloaded a two disk movie, not exactly sure what format they are in but VC media play will play it but not windows media. I need to burn it to DVD so it can be played as a movie in a dvd player. Would rather it as one disk tho

the file names are

Storm.Of.The.Century.DVDivX.VKI.VM2-EDX-CD1
Storm.Of.The.Century.DVDivX.VKI.VM2-EDX-CD2

Anyone know how i can do this? I have a dvd burner
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ygfperson

• Founders
    • Last.fm
burn to dvd
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 11:42:03 AM »
wet the dvd-r and push the file in as hard as you can until it all soaks in. you might wish to sew the two files together beforehand, though.

Think it through logically. You have 2 divx files (because it says so in the name), and you want a dvd. Convert, convert, convert. If you want 1 divx file instead of two, combine them. It's that simple. All you need to do is find the tools that do this (google can help here).

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
burn to dvd
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 04:15:34 PM »
any particular converter and burn software you have used? I realized i have to make it two cds because each half is 2 hours long. 4 hour movie overall.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?