Entertainment & Artistry > Music

wireless headphones

<< < (2/7) > >>

KnuckleBuckett:
I am using a pair of Echobuds by Amazon.  Work well for mowing lawn due to the noise cancelling.  They get a lot of hate in reviews but I have yet to have an issue with them.  Sound is solid, they control well, and the cancelling is great.  I use Comply ear tips not theirs but unless I am wearing Etymotic buds, I always do that.

Jake:

--- Quote from: ober on June 15, 2020, 10:16:02 PM ---I have a slightly older version of these: https://www.amazon.com/TBI-Pro-Bluetooth-Headphones-Charge/dp/B07VLC39K5/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2YHSC75A934UB&dchild=1&keywords=tbi+pro+bluetooth+headphones&qid=1592273617&sprefix=tbi+pro%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-4  They are pretty awesome.  Sound great, stay in my ears, etc.  I specifically looked for something that would stay in better and these seem to do the trick.  I was tired of the over-the-ear ones getting so hot.

--- End quote ---

you know, I think I will give these a try as well - I don't think I ever had any that looked this way. They look kind of heavy, are they?

ober:
Nope, not heavy at all.  I've worn them for 5-6 hours at a time with no fatigue.

Jake:
the over the ear phillips came in today. First impressions are very positive. They are not as beefy as my old ones, and I thought that will not work, but they are a perfect size actually. Sound is fine for me. But the biggest thing is the "noise cancellation" - I don't know what else to call it since they really were not advertised as such, but when someone is speaking and I am listening fairly loud I can't hear them speak at all. So as long as the battery life doesn't disappoint, and they last a few years, it will be a success.

Jake:
I have to add, they do seem flimsy. Especially the mechanism that folds them "flat" - I think that is an unnecessary weak point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version