Entertainment & Artistry > Photography/Video/Movies & TV

Blade trinity

(1/1)

hans:
I know it's an older movie but I just watched this flick tonight. Pretty good movie. Good action, not too many slow spots. I liked it more than the second one. But can I just say I've got a huge one for Jessica Biel? She was so hot in this movie (and she's Minnesotan).
Dominic Purcell played a pretty good Dracula too, but the whole movie was worth it just for Jessica. I think she need to have her own action movie, like Kate Beckinsale.

ober:
I'm diggity dog down with that.  I heard the movie actually REALLY sucks and the only saving factor was her.  Doesn't change the fact that I still want to see it because I liked the first one and want to see what they did with the series.

Canuck:
I just watched the movie today.  I dont remember much of the previous ones, but I thought it was pretty decent. As tgm said, not many slow spots at all.  Fight scenes were good.  Jessica Biel was pretty hot in the movie.

joshdick:
I thought this was the worst of the Blade triology. Snipes was phoning it in, and the story wasn't good enough.

The two new characters were nice, though. She was hot; he was funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version