Author Topic: Things i have noticed about michigan....  (Read 16960 times)

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Re: Things i have noticed about michigan....
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »
I don't touch girls who have been with black guys. If you guys want too then have at it but I see shit at a street level u can't even imagine and its a rule I don't bend or break for nobody.

Dude - I love you man, but that was one of the dumbest things you've ever said.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »
I don't touch girls who have been with black guys. If you guys want too then have at it but I see shit at a street level u can't even imagine and its a rule I don't bend or break for nobody.

Dude - I love you man, but that was one of the dumbest things you've ever said.

It's really not dude. I'm not down with STD's and black babies. To see how most of them live (not EVERYWHERE but this def applies to grand rapids) and to still be messing around with them is nasty as shit and im not taking any girl who sinks to that level.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 12:08:48 PM »
Yeah cause white guys can't have STDs...

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 12:13:41 PM »
fuckin poor people

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »
literally

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »
Yeah cause white guys can't have STDs...

I'm not sayin they cant. I'm saying that it takes a lower class woman to fuck with these black guys. If you want to disagree and be ignorant thats fine, it's your life.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »
Dude it isn't like you are rolling in high society.  I'd be willing to beat there are black guys and gals in Michigan that would look down their noses at you and your low class.

If you want to draw the line at socio-economics then I'm cool with that.  But drawing the line at race, not so much.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »
If you want to draw the line at socio-economics then I'm cool with that. 
For the most part, that's almost as wrongheaded as racism.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »
In a way I would agree with you.  However, our society is already divided up along those lines.  For example, do you go down to the slums to hang out?  What about the high society part?

I choose to no associate with people who engage in certain behavior that is often times attributed with ones economic status (position, level, class, not sure what would be a good word for it).

So I guess I am ok with someone saying they draw the line at avoiding those that engage in or associate with people who do drugs, have unprotected sex, don't get tested, etc.

Is it right?  Probably not.  Is it the world we live in?  Unfortunately so.

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 02:45:25 PM »
Duh! Everyone knows that being born with darker skin means you're a dirty fucking piece of scum*

*For avoidance of doubt that was sarcasm.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »
The word (in social science) is socioeconomic status (SES), and for once, I agree with Mike.  Like it or not, there are plenty of examples of behaviors or attributes that are more commonly correlated with people of a higher or lower SES.  If you want to avoid people that engage in certain types of behavior that are more common at a certain SES group - and you choose to do it by avoiding the group...then so be it...but to draw that line solely at race is silliness.

edit: Not judging that it's right or wrong to avoid that group - just saying the idea doesn't make me go crazy
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 02:58:08 PM by kermi3 »
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
I don't actively discriminate against people from lower socio-economic classes, though.  I don't often go to places in bad neighborhoods, but if there is something worth going to in one, I've never hesitated.  I've found a lot of good restaurants that way.

I probably do do it subconsciously, but I've never consciously said "that place in the ghetto, let's not go there" or "that guy's black, i'm afraid of him".  Living near Detroit, that would pretty much end any sort of social life I'd attempt to have.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »
I'm not saying all blacks are ghetto thugs and stuff, but its not like  am going to get names of each one and research them, so for the purposes of dating it is easier to explude them all.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »
I think people from New Jersey should be excluded too, because you're from there and rick's from there and that's just too risky for me.

edit: sorry jen, we will never be together :(

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »
I'm not saying all blacks are ghetto thugs and stuff

...but that's exactly what you are saying :dunno: