Author Topic: NBA off-season excitement  (Read 3007 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
NBA off-season excitement
« on: July 06, 2019, 09:43:22 PM »
I don't know if you guys are following, but shit is getting cray cray. The free agent season is more dramatic than the actual season season. Haha
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: NBA off-season excitement
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 09:43:58 PM »
I hope Westbrook comes to the bulls ...that would be awesome. They would be contenders.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 12:36:39 PM »
Yeah, it's basically Lakers or Clippers next season. 

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:51:42 AM »
Yeah, no one here really expected Kawhi to stay but we all secretly hoped he would anyway...

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 01:11:37 AM »
So I guess I will have to cheer for the rockets this season :)

I'm glad the Russ went there - I don't know how well that will work with Harden as they both love having the ball, but I hope they can work something out with one of them being mature enough to take a back seat a bit so that they can contend in a very strong western conference.

I'm also happy that Chris Paul is out on his butt. There are a few people I dislike in the league and he is at the top of that list. I think he is a major asshole. I respect assholes if they are the best at what they do (like Kobe was, for example) but Paul is just OK and past his prime anyway.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 02:17:57 AM »
I don't know if you guys are following...

Nope.  I mean, I know I have nothing constructive to say so there's no need to post...but it's quiet here lately so I figured I should just point out that I'm pretty sure the last time I watched an entire NBA game, Larry Bird and Kevin McHale still played.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 08:40:39 AM »
I never thought Russ would leave OKC.  That's a nice mixup in the league though.  I wish more talent was moving to the east (besides KD who probably won't play this season anyways).