Author Topic: Angry Birds Rio  (Read 3508 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Angry Birds Rio
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:42:59 PM »
This damn stupid retarded game is so addictive. I was playing Bunny Shooter the other day, minding my own business, when someone says "oh thats like angry birds, but not as good". Not as good? I thought, I love Bunny Shooter.....now I have to try this damn angry birds!

Why are they so angry? I have no idea, but I can't stop playing this crap.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: Angry Birds Rio
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 11:59:22 PM »
welcome to 2010 :) 

you should get the app for google chrome  :thumbsup:
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:58:24 AM »
I've gotten three stars on all levels of all three games (regular, holidays and rio) except the latest Halloween group. Rio is the least fun of the three, but not so bad that I won't keep playing to keep the streak going.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »
Rio is hard as hell.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 06:03:17 AM »
So i finally beat Rio. I learned after wards that if you tap the screen, they almost all have special powers.

Mother fuckers never told me.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »
I'm impressed that you were able to beat it without using the "special powers"
some levels almost require you to use them, like dropping eggs or turbo-boosting to break through certain materials.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 09:22:04 AM »
In the version I have on my ipod they literally show pictures of you tapping the screen and the birds doing things.  I mean, you don't even have to read anything.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 04:01:35 PM »
This one supposedly does that too, I probably just passed through that in a fit of rage.

@micah - ya I got through the whole thing but it wasn't easy. There's levels I literally must have played 100+ times.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 12:36:24 PM »
Angry birds just topped 500 million downloads. That's pretty unbelievable when you think about it, there are only 7 billion people in the world. I was reading an article that said the collective time people have spent playing angry birds is more than the total time needed to create Wikipedia.

I'm getting near the end of the first one, I'll try Rio next. I couldn't image getting 3 stars in every level though, I'd smash my phone against a wall before I make that!

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 01:41:24 PM »
Is that unique downloads or does it also include updates to the game?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 11:49:19 PM »
I think its downloads and not updates, but I'm sure a lot of it is new/wiped phones. Keep in mind its on all platforms not just android and I'm sure they count the pc downloads.

According to my phone the total time rio has run is 7d 2hr lol.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 08:48:28 AM »
Angry birds space rules