Author Topic: Tiger Woods on Wii  (Read 2212 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Tiger Woods on Wii
« on: April 01, 2007, 09:08:42 PM »
I bought it to play this weekend I've just about thrown out my shoulder playing the game for the last couple days straight. I'm almost done with all the challenges and I'm trying to win some tournaments. My big grip is it seems to be adjusting to how well I'm playing. I won a tournament early in the game with a moderate score, now I'm shooting low 60's for the rounds and I'm taking 5th. Seems a bit ridiculous to me. I should be whooping these guys.

Anyways, it's quite enjoyable and I'm show will be lots of fun for friends when they come over. Now back to play crappy and see if I can trick the computer.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Tiger Woods on Wii
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 10:19:57 PM »
I really wanted to pick this up, but can't justify $50 for it.  When the price goes down to $40 or less I'm all over it.

How's putting?  That's one thing that bugged the crap out of me in Wii Sports Golf.  I had such a hard time hitting short putts since the remote wasn't detecting it right

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Tiger Woods on Wii
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 11:13:34 PM »
It's still not like real golf and there are some gotcha's about the swing. Small movements can glitch your swing and tempt you to throw the remote if it's not on your wrist. But once you get the hang of it it's pretty good.

I just got done playing a round where I sandbagged the first three rounds. Worked like a charm.

I think it's more fun than Wii golf, but I think the real enjoyment will be playing with others. I really wish Wii would network some of the these games. And I want a hockey game really bad too.

If you can hold off for buying it used, I'd say do that. I had a gift card.
This signature intentionally left blank.