Author Topic: NFS Undercover  (Read 2613 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
NFS Undercover
« on: December 28, 2008, 12:45:53 AM »
PS2 version.

OK, I'm a little bit pissed at the game right now. I've been doing alright until this stupid challenge where you have to "save carmen" from these stupid goons. I don't have a problem with the racing part, but they seem to destroy her car as soon as I get to her location and I can't seem to figure out a strategy. And the stupid part is I can't continue with the game until I figure it out.

That's why I'm not a hard core gamer. I think this kind of gameplay is stupid. Back to my Wii for a while.
This signature intentionally left blank.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: NFS Undercover
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 05:12:53 PM »
Finally got past the stupid challenge. Still not really sure what the strategy was supposed to be but I eventually got them to stop attacking Carmen and have one of them run away. Game's gone a bit smoother since then.
This signature intentionally left blank.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »
I hate games like that. Farcry 1 had a few places where I used the cheat codes at a few places because the game was just stupid hard even on the easiest settings.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 07:49:47 PM »
Maybe you guys are just slow
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?