Technical & Scientific > Programming

PCI Question

<< < (2/2)

micah:
For what its worth, (and I can imagine it might be a tough sell to some clients) but he might be better served using Stripe for online transactions (separate from his Comerica account) and then just setup Stripe to disperse funds to his other account on a rolling basis.  Makes the programming way easier for you (and thus cost effective for him) and greatly limits his (and your) liability.  Not to mention, many traditional card merchants charge hefty fees (both for setup and recurring monthly usage) for payment gateways.

hans:
Just use Stripe.

ober:
Stripe might be the way to go.  I'm still evaluating if I want to do this.  The project overall is pretty straightforward and might turn into something bigger over time.  I just hate the CC stuff.  Thanks for the input, guys.

micah:

--- Quote from: ober on December 19, 2019, 08:54:55 AM ---Stripe might be the way to go.  I'm still evaluating if I want to do this.  The project overall is pretty straightforward and might turn into something bigger over time.  I just hate the CC stuff.  Thanks for the input, guys.

--- End quote ---

What's the tech stack?  I could use a project ;)

ober:
PHP/Slim/PHPActiveRecord/MySQL - nothing crazy.  Thought about doing a .NET Core API this time around but I don't think I'll have time but I want to learn it.  It's not really that big of a project and I've already got some aspects of it that I'm going to borrow from another project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version