Entertainment & Artistry > Sports/Outdoors & Manpoon

Doing anything fun for the superbowl?

(1/3) > >>

ober:
I'm chillin out here at the house... probably cuddling up with Sophie while I watch the game.  No big plans.. just relaxing.

Govtcheez:
Friend of mine is having a party.  I don't know how much partying I'll be doing though, since I have to be about 2 hours from here at 7am tomorrow.

Jake:
as bad as it sounds I have to work (grumble) - but I will have the 42" plasma screens tuned into the game and a pizza will be ordered for the whole team :)

Canuck:
Im not a huge football fan, but Ill stay at home and watch some of it.  Going to play some pick-up basketball so I wont be able to watch the end of the game :(

charlie:
We traditionally host the Super Bowl party, although as it turns out that has only happened once in the last four or five years. We were almost able to this year but people didn't want to drive all the way to our place on Sunday.

So the Super Bowl party is at another friends and doesn't start until 2:30. This is lame because I wanted to hang out, throw a football around, drink a little, and all that good stuff. Once the game has started I prefer to watch it.

Of course, my wife got sick last night, so chances are we'll have to stay home and I'll watch the Super Bowl by myself on the couch while throwing a football straight up in the air and catching it. Woot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version