Entertainment & Artistry > Sports/Outdoors & Manpoon

Fitness megathread - discuss weight loss, fat loss, working out, etc here!

<< < (50/51) > >>

Govtcheez:
In some races, yeah. You've got tens of thousands of people jammed together, you don't need any distractions. They're almost always banned for elite runners too, to prevent coaching or other advantages. 

In September I'm doing a run across the Mackinac Bridge and no music devices are allowed because the bridge stays open

Mike:
Thinking of you Cheez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brnx3ylbahA

Wemboe:
The martial arts gym I go to normally is re-opening within the week so there's that.

KnuckleBuckett:

--- Quote from: Wemboe on December 31, 2014, 09:37:52 AM ---The martial arts gym I go to normally is re-opening within the week so there's that.

--- End quote ---

Re    opening?

Betazep:
Have a 3000 mile, over 1 year, goal for biking. (Road and off-road on a mountain bike.) Not a New Years resolution as I started on Dec 1. I am a little behind 250 miles I needed in the month of December. Need to make up ground in Jan. 25 days of 15 miles would do it plus give me a good buffer.

I am at a 14-15 mph pace now, so it takes me about an hour to go 15 miles. I have a secondary plan, call it a framework instead of a goal, to do at a minimum one hour of activity every day. Walking, biking, etc is all game.

Using mytracks and Google fit to track both.

That aside, however.... I am just trying to have fun. Have lots of fun and it seems less like excercise and more like adventures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version