Entertainment & Artistry > Gaming

PSP... again

(1/4) > >>

Perspective:
i'm an idiot... i just bought another PSP... and its more fucked than the first two i had!!

background:
- I bought a shiny new PSP ... it had 3 dead pixels... :(
- I exchanged it for a new PSP, ... it had manufacturers damage to the LCD.. a little dot in the screen thats even more noticable than a dead pixel
- I returned that and got my money back... I decided not to have a PSP.

Well, that was about a week ago. After some thought i decided I needed a cool toy, especially because ill be traveling a lot in the next little while. So, i bought *another* PSP. This one has 3 dead pixels AND 3 damaged areas on the LCD. FUCK!! what a piss off. The worst part is that the future shop near my house was sold out so i had to go to another one farther away... now im gonna be an idiot again and exchange it for another one.... guess im just overly optimistic that ill end up with a good one.

ps: i keep going to future shop because they have that 30 return for any reason policy. If i bought from another store id really be rolling the dice.

Canuck:
Wow, thats some tough luck Perspective.

When you finally get a good one, do you plan on making any modifications to it? (Ive seen a few articles on slashdot about it)

MadCow257:
I would have just stuck with the one with 3 dead pixels.  Good luck with your next attempt though :)

Jake:

--- Quote from: MadCow257 ---I would have just stuck with the one with 3 dead pixels.  Good luck with your next attempt though :)
--- End quote ---

why is that? if I'm paying so much money, I want the damn thing to be perfect...everyone expects perfection out of me, why wouldn't I do the same? yeah!

bman:
That sucks perspective. My friend has one he hasn't had any troubles with his, so maybe your store got a bad batch or something. Thank goodness for the return policy though.

--- Quote from:  axon ---
everyone expects perfection out of me, why wouldn't I do the same? yeah!

--- End quote ---

You are such a woman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version