Poll

Whose TV Show list do you like the best?

2. PJYelton (3)
5 (71.4%)
5. Perspective (1)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: July 07, 2009, 07:44:48 PM

Author Topic: TV Show Draft Tournament Finals - Congrats PJYelton  (Read 14420 times)

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
Re: TV Show Draft Tournament Finals - Congrats PJYelton
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »
I dunno... I was kind of leaning towards Historical Figures... it's a little bit different than TV/Movies/Music/Video Games.

But I guess I don't really mind either way.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 10:08:30 PM »
Ooo that sounds fun too!
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 10:12:04 PM »
odd

How would that go?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 12:59:55 AM »
That's something micah brought up last time we polled for draft ideas. It tied with video games for second place in voting (behind TV shows).

I'm assuming we'd just be drafting people. Any real (or likely real) person that has ever lived. You could make it specific and limit it to dead people or people who are known for influencing history in some way.

I think I'd prefer to make it more open and just say any non-mythical person alive or dead. People could make their choices however they want. (One person might get specific and pick a chef and a hot babe and tennis partner, etc, another person might pick the 12 most interesting people throughout history they can think of, and another might just pick a group that he or she thinks would be interesting together to live with on an otherwise deserted island for the rest of your life.)

There are a lot of little tweaks you could do, but that's what my vote would be for.

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 02:26:55 AM »
I like historical figures, not sure what the best way to limit peoples choices would be since I'd be hard pressed to beat my hot-babe island if we do free-for-all ;)

Another idea would be top pictures.  It doesn't quite fit into the idea of a deserted island but I would love to see what beautiful, fun, and/or cool pictures people are able to find.  Plus it would be easier to judge.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 04:48:30 PM »
D'oh, been away too long and didn't even vote. I guess with the PMed vote that'd make it 5 - 4, a good bout. Grat's PJ.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 08:10:25 AM »
I like the pictures idea.  I have a lot that I can think of already.  I think historical figures would be good, but probably limited to a lesser number of rounds.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 10:09:02 AM »
I like the pictures idea.  I have a lot that I can think of already.  I think historical figures would be good, but probably limited to a lesser number of rounds.
+1