Entertainment & Artistry > Music

TaoTronics (and other cheap headphones)

(1/2) > >>

Perspective:
Anyone have any experience with this brand or similar?
https://www.amazon.ca/Cancelling-Bluetooth-Headphones-TaoTronics-Noise-Cancelling/dp/B075CBHN9M/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=taotronics&qid=1566310613&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE2SExHVFIwNU9DQVMmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA5MjA0OTRTMEowMllIMzNFNDMmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDY1MjYxODJGMkVIMTBMRURUVVAmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

I understand the sound quality is probably pretty bad. But I'm looking for good wireless noise cancelling headphones to have quiet background music while at work. I'm not too worried about getting the best sound quality. More interested in comfort and decent noise cancellation.

KnuckleBuckett:
Nope no experience with that brand.  Let us know!

Perspective:

--- Quote from: KnuckleBuckett on August 21, 2019, 06:01:19 AM ---Nope no experience with that brand.  Let us know!

--- End quote ---

Yeah I'm tempted to try them. I'll post a review if I do.

KnuckleBuckett:
I have used the Bose and Sennheiser versions extensively and both cancel noise equally.

Perspective:

--- Quote from: KnuckleBuckett on August 22, 2019, 06:30:44 AM ---I have used the Bose and Sennheiser versions extensively and both cancel noise equally.

--- End quote ---

The Bose noise cancelling bluetooth headphones are $450 (on sale right now for $400!). I'm kicking myself because the Senheisers were almost half price on prime day and I didn't buy them.... now I can't imaging paying full price when I could have had them for half.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version