Entertainment & Artistry > Photography/Video/Movies & TV

My workplace

(1/2) > >>

Steve:
For those who dont know, i work as a Security Officer in the projects of center city Atlantic City. This place is bottom of the bucket, i mean their rent is like 10.00 a month and it comes out of my check in a sense lol. Some of them have no other options, some, i dont know.

They leave their trash in the elevators, halls, everywhere. Its like they just dont care. People smoking drugs everywhere, kids playing with glass and knives and shit, i mean its BAD. Like i was telling govt i get several arrests a night on drugs, weaps alone.

Heres some pics i had time to snap the other night, ill be taking a whole bunch tomm while im there.

First up we'll do the diaper one. Somebody took a nice shitty diaper and ran it right down the rail and left it hanging at the bottom, nice and shitty like. The second one is a quick snap of the trash that was in the elecator. If you cant tell, its laying in urine. And the last is both buildings at night, kinda shitty quality.

A Bit of Fruit:
>> My workplace

I expecting like a cubicle or something...

Steve:
not your typical 9-5

drakkenkorin:
i have never understood how people could be so dirty/nasty.  i mean, dogs would't even shit in their "sleeping area" (if they can help it), but yet here are people who are supposedly the smartest animal in the world, yet they just throw trash and shit right outside their door - nasty!

Rob:

--- Quote from: drakkenkorin ---supposedly the smartest animal in the world,
--- End quote ---

Emphasis on "supposedly"...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version