Author Topic: Grand Teton National Park  (Read 3117 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Grand Teton National Park
« on: July 05, 2016, 12:12:40 PM »
Maybe you know that GTNP is my favorite place in the world - and I am lucky enough to give back to it this summer. In a few weeks I am volunteering for a week at the park - I will be restoring old log cabins! Looks like my assignment will be building two porches. I am very excited :D
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: Grand Teton National Park
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 02:24:50 PM »
 :dblthumb2:

so how does that work? do you pay your own way 100% or do they give you lodging/food?  Curious about the program, sounds cool.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 08:07:11 PM »
:dblthumb2:

so how does that work? do you pay your own way 100% or do they give you lodging/food?  Curious about the program, sounds cool.

Micah, if you put in 32 hours in a week they give you free lodging at the ranch. I cover the rest. I have to be there on Sunday afternoon for orientation, work week is M-Th, Friday is free day in the park, and have to depart on Saturday morning.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 11:54:44 AM »
I wish I could come! lol
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own