Entertainment & Artistry > Gaming

is this modern gaming?

<< < (13/14) > >>

KnuckleBuckett:
I may join you guys this fall when I build my new rig.

I am going to wipe my system, and set it up for my brother then send it down to him.  It will suit him well with an nice filtered  modded case, Sandy Bridge, an SSD, and GTX970.

I am in the process of cleaning my under played or unplayed games up until then. 

By the way The Wolf Among Us is stellar.

ober:
The more the merrier :)

Jake:

--- Quote from: ober on February 26, 2015, 10:30:25 AM ---Oh, and if you have any questions about guns, let me know.  I've spent an obscene amount of time researching the best weapons.

Assault: m416 (you almost have it unlocked)
Engineer: AK-5C (you have that one already) or MPX (requires dragon's teeth)
Support: u100-mk5 (you have this already)
Recon: m40A5 (almost unlocked) until you get the SRR61
Pistol: P226 until you unlock the G18

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ober, this helped a lot. As did the point boosts tip. I am getting slightly better, especially with vehicles. I still don't know how to fly a helicopter or a plane, but am getting better with tanks and shit like that. I had a couple decent games yesterday.

ober:
MG4 is my new favorite support weapon if you don't want to reload often.  I've also been rocking the ACW-R for Engineer.

Jake:
stopped playing BF a few months ago, and a couple months ago went back to COD MW3. I dunno; I'm just way better at COD than BF and makes the game more enjoyable, even though overall I think BF4 is a superior game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version