Author Topic: Weird..  (Read 2381 times)

Canuck

• Eh?!!
  • Founders
  • Andy Moog Fan
    • My Website
Weird..
« on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:47 PM »
Hey,

This has happened to me a few times lately, not sure why. When I come back to my computer after not using for a few hours, I can't view webpages. MSN works fine, but no browser seems to work.  I waited a few minutes today, and it started to work again, sometimes I have to reboot before I can surf again (I get impatient and just reboot).  Suggestions?

Thanks.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Weird..
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 09:40:31 AM »
Do you lose any other networking capabilities?  Seems to me that your NIC might be powering off or something or reducing it's load on the system.  I'd look for an option to turn that type of thing off.  Might be in the BIOS.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »
yea thats odd. I'm with obie though, if its integrated check the bios, if its not you may want to replace it.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Canuck

• Eh?!!
  • Founders
  • Andy Moog Fan
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 12:00:31 AM »
Yeah, its integrated into the motherboard.  Next time it happens Ill try to ping something, see what happens.  I was able to get to my router, and use MSN, but didnt try anything else.

Ill let you know.