Author Topic: Deserted Island Hot Women Draft  (Read 170941 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Deserted Island Hot Women Draft
« Reply #405 on: July 15, 2008, 01:49:10 PM »
we really need something more constructive to do

I disagree.
This signature intentionally left blank.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #406 on: July 15, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »
I disagree.

Cheez, are you getting old and crotchety on us?  We're looking up hot women and turning it into a competition.  What the fuck is more important than that?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #407 on: July 15, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »
I disagree.

Cheez, are you getting old and crotchety on us?  We're looking up hot women and turning it into a competition.  What the fuck is more important than that?
freedom

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #408 on: July 15, 2008, 02:24:59 PM »
Don't be a hata... you're not even playing the game.  You're just jealous.

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
« Reply #409 on: July 15, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »
ManCard-- for cheez.

Maybe I'll do some research on how to set up a playoff fairly with 11 teams.
Maybe have those not in the competition make a quick vote on the three weakest islands then have the remaining do a bracket? :dunno:

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #410 on: July 15, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
Maybe have those not in the competition make a quick vote on the three weakest islands then have the remaining do a bracket? :dunno:
I think the 11th and the 10th should do a playin island and then the other ones should do a round robin double elimination winner take all ISLAND DUEL TO THE DEATH with the loser being required to post a video of himself burning pictures of his island and crying and the winner posting a video of himself rubbing pictures of his island all over his luscious mantits

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #411 on: July 15, 2008, 02:29:53 PM »
I think he just realized that our game isn't really that silly after all... especially compared to researching every pick and identifying the scientologists. :thumbsup:

Yeah... we could do that. Have them vote on everybody with multiple votes allowed, and use that to determine the top 8 seeds and the three who fall out. Or we could use it to determine who gets a first round bye to avoid dropping people right at the beginning.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:09 PM »
I think he just realized that our game isn't really that silly after all... especially compared to researching every pick and identifying the scientologists. :thumbsup:
I did a big paper on the CoS when I was in college - it's pretty easy to mentally append an "evil" tag to all of them, even if a lot of them are hot as hell

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #413 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »
I disagree.

freedom
If a hot women contest isn't the pinnacle of freedom I don't know what is.

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
« Reply #414 on: July 15, 2008, 02:43:19 PM »
I think you're right, I've been noticing more bitterness towards us as of late.  I'm sensing regret.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #415 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:30 PM »
I think you're right, I've been noticing more bitterness towards us as of late.  I'm sensing regret.
I am bitter because I'm not participating in a game that would have been silly in 6th grade

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »
Honestly I think the game would have been more interesting with movies or albums. There's more variety in people's preferences. With hot girls it's sort of the same thing over and over... and besides, my island is clearly superior so there's not even much point in voting.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #417 on: July 15, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »
Like I was telling Ben on AIM, I could pretty much submit a couple issues of Maxim and have identical islands to you guys

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #418 on: July 15, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »
Honestly I think the game would have been more interesting with movies or albums. There's more variety in people's preferences. With hot girls it's sort of the same thing over and over... and besides, my island is clearly superior so there's not even much point in voting.

I still plan to do movies. I just did the babe draft first because it got the most votes. If people are interested we can do any ones you want. Hell, the forum I stole this from has the original three drafts going at the same time, and four more lined up after it: music singles, music albums not allowed in their first album draft, video games (might be a good one here), and cars.

Like I was telling Ben on AIM, I could pretty much submit a couple issues of Maxim and have identical islands to you guys
Not really... at least for me. I'm picking women I've heard of and "noticed". While some of the unknowns are very interesting, a Maxim magazine spread is not going to make as good of an island and won't get my vote.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #419 on: July 15, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »
yeah, most of my pics are all girls i've seen somewhere on tv or movies.