Author Topic: Wish this was my game room  (Read 4495 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Wish this was my game room
« on: September 17, 2012, 11:53:16 PM »

Badass
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Wish this was my game room
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:13:12 AM »
most of them would look ugly on any tv, but still classic. I have been looking for a original NES with a duck hunt gun and game as well as a original sega with sonic for a while
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 09:28:31 AM »
I'm willing to bet you'd be bored with it in about 15 min (the old classic games, I mean).  I've tried to play some of that stuff on simulators or whatever and it just doesn't hold my attention like I thought it would.  The games now are so much more rich and involved.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:21:28 AM »
I'm willing to bet you'd be bored with it in about 15 min (the old classic games, I mean).  I've tried to play some of that stuff on simulators or whatever and it just doesn't hold my attention like I thought it would.  The games now are so much more rich and involved.

I have a few emulators i play the shit out of. Mostly Pokemon, original zelda, mario64, original metroid, and excitebike

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 10:34:54 AM »
Pokemon?
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
Hell yes Pokemon.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 04:58:59 PM »
that looks pretty cool - but at some sort of geek museum, not a home. Plus the TV is way too high for playing video games imo.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 07:50:33 PM »
Maybe if you sit on the floor or in one of those game chairs. I like my recliner or a couch so not too high.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
Did something new today....opened up the sink to show a kid this picture during a therapy session...

The kid is way into classic video games....he was able to tell me what every one of those systems is including the Japanese version of something and the very rare JVC Segal Genisis with built in CD drive that cost $200 more than the Segal version with CD attachment that was released just a few months later...

The kid is 14 at the oldest....it was great.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 05:23:26 PM »
Did something new today....opened up the sink and opened the image above in a new tab then closed the sink before letting him look at my screen to show a kid this picture during a therapy session...

Right? Right?

I mean, you don't want to go screwing anybody up worse than they already are by leading them here.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 05:25:20 PM »
LOL - actually...that's what I did....Though I forgot to close the sink tab...but when I realized it,I didn't let him touch the computer on the off chance that he'd go to it.