Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 22087 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2016, 12:38:47 PM »
Best season yet? I sure think so!
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2016, 12:08:02 AM »
Terrible finale. So sick of these cliffhangers

so who do you think got a taste of Lucille?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2016, 01:01:57 AM »
Best season yet? I sure think so!
I'm so happy it is over

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2018, 11:25:04 AM »
this last season sucked. "All Out War" dragged way too long. Too much gunfire. Seems like their magazines have an unlimited amount of ammo. Overall too much shooting. I'm glad it is over and hope that they are able to introduce something more interesting for the next season. There was a major death in this season - which sucks as it destroyed one of the more interesting relationships within the story line. Out of the whole season the last episode was the best because of the final twist that I was NOT expecting.

Anyone else still watching>?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2018, 11:57:16 AM »
'still' watching is kind of incorrect.  My wife and I watched seasons 1-7 starting in Nov/Dec and caught up and watched all of season 8.  We're into it but I agree it is dragging out.  Seasons 1&2 were the best by far.  I hope they improve the writing and bring in a better story line.  The 'Saviors' story line is overdone.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2018, 11:49:23 AM »
I still watch. Maggie and Rick are leaving next season so after they go I'm out too

just read that. Perhaps that's a good thing and it will give the show a well needed reboot. Or it will kill it :/

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2018, 04:34:56 PM »
Yikes, I suspect that will kill the show.  I think it's been on a downward slide for a while anyways.