Author Topic: Jake  (Read 1537 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Jake
« on: February 03, 2012, 07:37:31 PM »
They are trying it again man, you need to speak up. I sent a letter in also. I may not live in IL, but I feel it's impoirtant to support those of you who do.

Chicago legislators once again are trying to rule over gun owners statewide. The outrageous "Assault Weapons Ban" is back via State Rep. Eddie Acevedo who represents District 2 in Chicago. HB1294 is a repeat effort to ban just about every sporting and self-defense gun owned in Illinois, along with magazines holding more than 10 rounds, unless of course you still have the receipt from when you bought the gun or magazine some 15-20-30 years ago. This is another attempt by Chicago and Cook County to prevent law-abiding citizens from exercising their Second Amendment rights.

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Jake
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 11:11:20 AM »
never gonna happen rod. It might happen in the city proper, but I could care less about that.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Jake
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 04:48:28 PM »
It almost has happened before. lots of people said things in NJ would never happen. Then they did, people are still wishing they had fought. For as little effort as it takes to speak up you would think that you would want to. Laws in any part of your state can have an adverse effect throughout the state.

In a place like IL where you already have so little, you should fight to protect any bit of it.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?