Author Topic: Need help finding a song  (Read 2424 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Need help finding a song
« on: October 09, 2005, 12:44:19 AM »
OK, as much as I hate to admit it, I watched the movie "The Prince And Me" recently. There's a really pretty cover tune that Marc Cohn does called "I hope that I don't fall in love with you" and I'm having a tough time finding it. I really don't want to buy the whole CD since it's not all that great but I can't seem to find the CD at any of the used places or even download it anywhere. I was hoping someone out there may have the CD and be willing to rip the track for me? I think it may end up being on Marc's new CD but I'm not sure when it's going to be coming out or if it will even be on it.
I'd really like to learn the song and add it to my repertoire.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Need help finding a song
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 01:56:06 AM »
soundtrack lists that as Tom Watts singing it. In case you just mixed the singers im dloading it now and ill have a link for ya in about 3 minutes give or take, im dloading alot of stuff
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Need help finding a song
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 02:10:03 AM »
here ya go, right from the ST. Hope its right:

http://www.tssquad.net/esink
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Need help finding a song
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 02:35:29 AM »
Thanks man but Marc Cohn does it on the soundtrack and that's the version I've been trying to find. It's a little simpler arangement than Wait's version. It has sparked an interest in Wait's music though. Norah Jones does one of his songs that I really like too. He's a pretty good writer.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Need help finding a song
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2005, 01:23:12 PM »
Hmm, ill try and dig it up but like you said, its kind of illusive lol