Author Topic: The 100  (Read 3914 times)

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
The 100
« on: August 08, 2018, 10:18:19 PM »
I'm just finishing up season 2 on Netflix right now.  Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but right up my alley.  Kinda a Hunger Games vibe, lots of action and drama.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: The 100
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 02:28:01 PM »
My wife was really into it for the first couple seasons but then we sort of lost interest. Might be worth catching up I think there are a couple more seasons now.
This signature intentionally left blank.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »
Is this the one where a bunch of teens have to repopulate the earth or something?

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 01:09:56 AM »
Is this the one where a bunch of teens have to repopulate the earth or something?

uh, sorta. Its your classic post-apocalyptic future world. A 100 misfit teens are sent to Earth to see if it is inhabitable; it is but they have to deal with the natives and their own in-fighting.  Not really much repopulating going on.

My wife was really into it for the first couple seasons but then we sort of lost interest. Might be worth catching up I think there are a couple more seasons now.
you totally should, the first 4 seasons are on Netflix, season 5 just ended so I'm having to download those now.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 02:26:00 AM »
Season 6 is back on the air.  I've been watching on the CW's website the past couple weeks.  Every season is like a whole new story line, they're all so different.  This season is like a whole new reboot - most of the main characters have been cryogenically frozen for a century and end up at a new planet where, like in the first season, they have to deal with the natives and their own in-fighting. Still very enjoyable to watch.