Nothing & Everything > Open Discussion

this is fucking cool

(1/3) > >>

Jake:
I must be getting old, because my [out of work] internet usage is limited to mainly 2 or 3 youtube channels, amazon, accuweather.com, ES and a single NBA account on instagram where I get my NBA news. But I might have to look for more websites like this! https://www.ocearch.org

that is some amazing stuff. I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, but wow! over 20K miles in 100 days for some of these fish - that's crazy. I can't wait for my kids to come back so I can show them this stuff.

Anyone else have some internet awesomeness they want to share with me?

micah:
That is a pretty cool site.  The Alligators in Georgia are a nice touch.

I haven't been doing much Interneting recently either. I watch shows on like cwtv.com or the cwseed.com plus netflix. Youtube and google play music.  Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. I keep facebook messenger and google voice text apps open in my browsers all the time (mostly just to text with my girlfriend; I used to message my wife all the time but then I found out she didn't like that and now that we're separated just getting her to reply to me once a day is like pulling teeth. LOL.   But that's about it. For work my google results usually take me to stackoverflow.  Can't think of much else I do online "for fun." Although, I did waste quite a bit of time in the last 24-hours hunting for deals on Amazon Prime-Day.  Bought a couple fairly inexpensive things that I needed anyway (like needles for my insulin pens and some new kitchen utensils. My splurge was an echo dot for my girlfriend because I had planned on it before and the price was down to $22 today for the 3rd gen ones.  oh and I bought some band-aide like patches made to go over my nfc glucose wearable biometric sensor.  Because I can't keep the damn things from falling off. I've never once gotten one to stay on for more than 10 days, let a lone the 14 days it's supposed to stay on for.  This last one made it 6 days.  They cost like $35 each so it kinda sucks.  Anyway hoping these sticker things help next time. 

Sorry, that was a lot of rambling to not give any helpful feedback like you asked. LOL

KnuckleBuckett:
I still wander the net a lot.  Though I most days I keep it under 10 or 20 sites.

Jake:
so, no awesomeness you guys can point me too?

KnuckleBuckett:
Been keeping an occasional eye on this, since YT has been getting more and more insane.  https://beta.lbry.tv/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version