Author Topic: testing  (Read 24473 times)

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
Re: testing
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 09:10:24 PM »
Wow - Looks like he FINALLY did something with http://www.flashdaddee.com/  Shame - I've been plotting to buy it the second the domain was released for years now....

So you can finally post all your surprise flashing pictures from the park? 

Surprise!  Coat open.  Run and giggle.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2015, 12:32:19 AM »
Wait?  I'm supposed to run?  I guess that explains why people throw things at me.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 12:36:29 PM »
So that is how I get people to throw things at me?  Excellent!  Noted.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2015, 09:53:21 PM »
Make sure you go to a park!  They'll throw cool toys!
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 10:20:09 PM »
Just don't go to a dog park

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »
Ober, how are we with funds? Need us to kick in anything for hosting?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 12:22:02 PM »
I have a bill due at the end of the month.  If you guys want to kick in I can start another thread.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2015, 01:56:41 PM »
If you solicit funds, you should sign up for the new cash.me by square.  free for personal use (1.5% for business)
I'd love to try it but haven't had a reason yet.  Supposedly its super simple and you get near-instant payments to you bank account without having to have the money transferred out of their service like with paypal or getting a once a week dispersement like stripe.

edit: ps, if anyone wants to send me money: $MicahMurray
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."