Author Topic: PSA: Phones  (Read 2851 times)

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
Re: PSA: Phones
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 06:02:06 PM »
okay..

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 09:30:02 AM »
Some lady in Walmart decided to write a check. First off, I HATE that, you have a fucking debit card. Anyway she must have paused 5 times because she was on her cell phone and apparently can't talk and write at the same time.

So finally I said "Lady get the fuck off your phone and pay for your fucking shit.". Seriously, i'm over this shit. She has the audacity to turn and tell me that I'm being rude. Some guy a few people back goes "SHUT YOUR FUCKHOLE AND PAY!!" :lol:

The poor cashier was trying so hard not to smile.
yeah no you didn't

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 09:34:28 AM »
Why would you doubt that? How long have we known each other?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 10:46:09 AM »
It's rude when you're with other people you should be paying attention to. I literally yell at my friends; it only helps a little bit.

Standing in line...eh. It's a bit annoying for everyone else in line, but as long as they can still function (unlike the woman RoD supposedly yelled at), it's not much more annoying than when people have a full-blown conversation with the person next to them.

I feel self-conscious when I use the phone though. I was at lunch by myself the other day, and one of my best friends calls me to talk about her breakup -- I was very aware of the poor guy next to me at the counter the whole time.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »
The problem is people cannot see themselves. Everyone thinks they are so damn functional on the phone and that there is no difference than when they are off it. Truth is they are terribly wrong.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?